1) Member of the carbon nanotube logic circuit team of NASA 2002 Turning Goals Into Reality (TGIR) Award.
2) 2005 NASA Ames Honor Award for excellence in Commercialization and Technology Transfer.
3) Nano 50 Innovator Awards (2005) by Nanotech Briefs for pioneering achievements in advancing the state of the art in nanotechnology.
1. Lateef U. Syed:
1) 2011 Kansas State University Research Foundation (KSURF) Fellowship KansasBio Winner of the presentation at the 8th Annual Capitol Graduate Research Summit, Feb. 2011. 2) 2011 Recipient of the Fateley-Hammaker Collaboration in research Award by KSU Department of Chemistry. 3) 2nd place winner of graduate student presentation in engineering, math and physical sciences oral session at 17th Annual University Research Forum, Kansas State University, March 2012.
2. Steven A. Klankowski:
1) Selected to present at the 9th Annual Capitol Graduate Research Summit, Feb. 2012.
2) Graduate Student Fellowship for the 2012 NSF CMMI Engineering Research and Innovation Conference
3) 2012 Kansas State University Research Foundation (KSURF) Fellowship
3. Luxi Zhang Swisher:
2014 Kansas State University Research Foundation (KSURF) Fellowship
4. Yiqun Yang:
2015 Meloan Award for Outstanding Research in Analytical Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Kansas State University